10041 Project Financial Analyst
Solar Millennium, LLC, wholly owned subsidiary of Solar Trust of
America, is a rapidly growing company that is actively engaged in the
development and construction of utility-scale solar projects. We are
headquartered in Oakland, CA and are seeking a Project Finance Analyst
to join our growing Finance Department. This is an excellent
opportunity to grow your career to the next level and make an impact
in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
This position requires strong financial modeling and PowerPoint
skills. The Project Finance analyst would be responsible for creating
and running large, complicated Excel-based financial models,
performing quantitative analysis, preparing high quality investor and
management presentations, and generally assisting with finance and
business development responsibilities.
• Perform and conduct a variety of financial analyses, including
project level sensitivity analysis, analysis of bidding strategies,
and general M&A analysis.
• Develop business case quantitative evaluations and associated
financial risk and return.
• Prepare studies, reports and analysis in areas such as budget,
forecasts, financial modeling, statistical reports, cash flow
projects, and business forecasts.
• Create and design financial models using statistical analysis to
forecast future results and answer highly complex problems.
• Research and locate relevant financial, statistical and competitor
data necessary for completing analysis.
• Prepare and deliver clearly written PowerPoint presentations to
• Provide insightful analysis of key financial metrics with supporting documents
• Investor Presentations.
• Interface with other groups (e.g. planning) within STA.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BS in finance, business economics or a related field with minimum of
one year experience doing complex business analytics and financial
modeling. MBA preferred.
• Demonstrated advanced understanding of Microsoft programs such as
Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint required.
• Expert level Excel and PowerPoint skills are mandatory.
• Familiarity with financial accounting, corporate finance is highly preferred.
• Proven communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
• Critical thinking, modeling skills and the ability to interpret with
analytics and reporting.
• Ability to work with engineering, development, construction
management teams in the company.
• Prior investment banking, credit or portfolio management, or
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating
priorities and deadlines.
• Must be detail oriented and a proven self-starter.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Passion for solar energy.
Please submit a cover letter describing why you feel this is a good
fit, resume and salary requirements. All documents submitted must be
MS Word attachments and the file names must follow the following
format with a subject line of “[Your Name: Last, First]: 10041 Project
Finance Analyst, Resume”. Resumes without salary requirements will not
Please include where you heard about the job in your cover letter. No
Solar Millennium, LLC is an equal opportunity employer continually
seeking to diversify its staff.
Filed under: Unassigned |