3) Churchill Club: http://www.churchillclub.org/
4) BAEDN: http://thebaedn.ning.com/. Bay Area Executive Development Network is about strategy and executive subjects from a learning and development perspective.
5) SBODN: www.sbodn.com. South Bay Organization/Development Network—good content.
6) Executives Network: http://www.executivesnetwork.com/. This is Molly Wendell’s group—Attendance is way down this year so I don’t recommend this group.
7) HRExecNet: www.hrexecnet.com. Even though I started this organization back in 2001, I don’t recommend it. The original intent was for executives, but it is mostly attended now by HR Managers and Business Partners.
8) NCHRA: www.nchra.org (CA branch of Society for Human Resources Management)
9) Forum for Women Entrepreneurs & Executives: http://www.fweande.org/10) HR Strategy Forum www.hrstrategyforum.org/. This is the best HR group for strategic content and networking.
11) HR Leadership Forums www.hrleadershipforums.com
12) McDermott & Bull www.mbsearch.net. I really liked this group and not only attended meetings last year, but also co-facilitated several sessions on topic-related subjects around job search.
13) Workit.com. As you probably know, this is a comprehensive listing of business events/networking opportunities in the community.
14) FENG, www.thefeng.org, need to apply for membership ($0) and need a sponsor. Use me as a sponsor, Finance & Accounting ONLY
15) MENG, marketing executives networking group
16) EBHR—Roxie’s group.
17) San Francisco Business Times events. Some of these are very expensive but I have gone to the pure networking meetings that are more reasonably priced. I have met some interesting people there.