Position: Project Manager III / Producer
Location: San Francisco, CA.
uration : 6 Months
The Senior Producer role requires an experienced background in cross-disciplinary projects with a primary focus on digital project management and a proven ability to effectively manage complex projects to completion. He/she will leverage their deep understanding of the digital process and understanding technology to coach and form creative projects to completion.
The Senior Producer’s role is integral to the creative process – they will be responsible for managing workflows, asset management, quality control, managing external budget/vendors and adhering to budgets and timelines.
Key tasks include
• Knowledge and understanding of overall workflow of production process for Broadcast, Print, and Digital projects, from bidding through managing job to business end of things (Contracts, creating estimate, purchase orders, tracking budgets, processing invoices, actualizing jobs etc.)
• Shape and lead a complex creative project from the creative process through implementation.
o Planning (asset/shoot lists, tech required, creative resource, vendor identification)
• Candidate needs to be capable of respectful, strong working relationships with internal team(s) as well as external partners and development vendors
• In order to better communicate with vendors/staff, the candidate must also be passionate about the space from web to gaming t to mobile, to film. Proficient with Web technologies such as Flash, HTML, Java, Ajax, FTP, server setups and video compression.
• Execute the integrity of the creative treatment in all deliverables
o Understanding of the capabilities and limitations of graphics programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
• Solutions-driven and organized to ensure high quality work is delivered on time in an extremely fast-paced environment.
• Manage all 3rd parties: data providers, CMS providers, and technology development providers, e.g., offshore.
• Develop and actively manage vendor/ freelance talent relationships to ensure best available talent and pricing
• Manage external vendors and costs
• Reconcile program costs against budget for your assigned program
• Capable of leading large-scale integrated and interactive projects (budgets ranging from $200,000 to $1,000,000)
• College degree/ four-year degree
• Stay abreast of new broadcast, print and digital technology/trends
• Strong familiarity and comfort with technology in general, a desire to remain informed of current trends and improvements, and the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to a non-technical audience
• Some knowledge of SAG commercial contracts, including talent session estimating, rates and guidelines (does not need to be an expert)
• Familiarity with Print project management as well as familiarity with advertising agency workings
• 5-8 plus years of marketing services experience with at least last 3-5 years delivering digital, production solutions
• Demonstrated production competencies: project management, accountability for results, team effectiveness, attention to detail, flexibility and professional confidence
• Proficiency in Project Management programs such as Visio, Microsoft Project and Excel (strong budget management skills)
• Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
• Presentation, training and client facing skills
• In-depth communication and written skills ?
Producers should be
• Highly motivated; will take initiative
• Strategic thinkers; consultative
• Candidate must be open to travel as needed
• Able to identify business & user value
Intelliswift Software, Inc.
2201 Walnut Avenue
Fremont, CA – 94538
Fax : 510.456.9656
Filed under: Unassigned | Leave a Comment »